Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Burning A-Rod (or Free Alex Rodriguez Cards)

Hey.  I have a stack of Alex Rodriguez cards I am getting ready to burn.  Actually...I'm not.  But, in honor of his recent suspension I am willing to dole out small packs of 7-10 A-Rod cards to whoever wants them.  I just ask for a couple stamps to send them...

Just send me a message to let me know.

Also, a waaaayyysss back I promised an autographed card to a reader.  But, due to some computer glitches I never got to send that card and now I can't remember who it is.  So, who are you stranger?  Send me an email reminder.  I didn't totally forget about you...just forgot for a while.  I'm super sorry and will make it up to you, I swear.

Thanks for reading and if you want freebies, give me a shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment