Friday, January 4, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to Can't Hit The Curve - A Collector's Haven.

For years, I have been contemplating starting a small blog where collectors can gather information, guest post, find out what's new and what's hot in the world of sports memorabilia.  This is what I came up with.

What's in a name?  When I played baseball, I could never, EVER, hit a curveball.  Fastballs were fine...even an occasional knuckler.  But, the curve?  Nope, I could never hit one.  So, as my baseball career (if you can call it that) died down and I went off to college I was still a fan of sports.  Many a fan, ones that can never play the sports they love, often turn to the world of collecting memorabilia and cards of the teams and players they admire and respect.  This is what I did.  I became a collector.  An aficionado.  Well...a nerd.

So, here's the site.  Hope you like it.

Let's see what kind of damage we can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment