Saturday, February 2, 2013

This Just In...

Alex Rodriguez is linked to a performance enhancing drug scandal.  Again.  I for one...am SOOO shocked.

Melky Cabrera is linked to a performance enhancing drug scandal.  Shocked.

Yasmani Grandal is linked to a performance enhancing drug scandal.  Again...shocked.

I'm also very sarcastic.

The fact that there is a PED debate within baseball is very fucking boring to me.  I have become desensitized to the fact that athletes in every subject take substances to push their bodies further so they can become stronger and eventually make more money.  There had to be a point when the public just stopped caring about this stuff anymore.

I just assume that EVERYONE is on performance enhancing drugs.  It's easier that way.

Actually, I am so desensitized on the subject I am not going to even research it.  That's up to you all.  This is a collector's blog.  This is not collector's news.

Good day.

PS...I'm going to wait for A-Rod's memorabilia value to hit bottom so I can pick something up for cheap.




No comments:

Post a Comment