Sunday, September 1, 2013

Final TTM (for baseball) Of The Season

This has been an abnormally slow year for mail requests.  I've sent them out; they just haven't really come back.  Here's to hoping the off-season will bring some of the request I sent out back to me.  Many players sign their mail when they are off...so, we'll see.

My last TTM request will be sent out on Tuesday.  This will be my yearly request to Angels Outfielder Josh Hamilton.  He signs one per person and you usually get your item back right before Christmas.  Josh was also a first round pick for my Rays back in the day.  Then he got in trouble with substances, then got clean, then became a star...just not for the Rays.  I would have loved to have seen a Hamilton, Crawford, and Upton outfield at the Trop.  But, it was not meant to be.  I am glad that Hamilton got his act together and has made good.  He seems like a pretty decent dude.

So, I will be sending Mr. Hamilton an Allen and Ginter N43 (I just love these cards) from 2012.  Sure, it's in a Texas uni but the card is awesome and will look great signed.

Here's an unsigned example:


So, there it is...the end of another baseball season (at least for TTM mailings).  We close it out with you Mr. Hamilton.  Please, I beg you, don't let a brotha down.

No comments:

Post a Comment